The final release of foobar2000 version 1.0.2 was released on Saturday and due to a problem with the display of the settings screen, it has already been replaced by 184.108.40.206. This popular music player can handle MP3, aac, ogg vorbis, flac and ogg flac, wav and wma, among others, and has support for Replay Gain. Furthermore, the player can convert different formats and the program has extensive options to adjust the tags. In addition, it is possible to change the functionality using plugins to expand further. Below is what has changed since version 1.0.2 beta 1:
Changes in version 220.127.116.11:
- Worked-around a bug in Windows XP causing incorrect rendering of the Properties dialog in 1.0.2.
Issues fixed in 1.0.2 final:
- Bug: Deadlock on files with malformed ID3v2 tags.
- Bug: Doubleclicking splitters in Default UI doesn’t center the splitter (regression in 1.0.1).
- Bug: Alt+space key combo not working (regression in 1.0.1).
- Bug: Certain valid RF64 files are unplayable.
- Bug: Incorrect notification area icon behaviors (again).
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008|