Everything is a small and free program that indexes all folders and files on a Windows computer and with extensive search criteria, it can quickly locate any file or folder on the computer. Initially, it only stores the file name, but it can also search by content. Indexing a fresh Windows installation containing approximately 120,000 files takes less than a second. It uses only 14MB of RAM and takes up about 9MB of hard disk space. The changelog for version 22.214.171.1249 can be found below.
Changes in version 126.96.36.1999
- Fixed a 4-byte utf8 comparison issue.
- Fixed an issue with the ETP client skipping space prefixes in filenames.
- Fixed an issue with the Everything search client communicating with the Everything Service
- Installer now installs single Search Everything shortcut.
- Installer now saves settings.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|