DaFreak reports that Distributed.net has released several new clients. Below you can take down the different clients:
- imp: m68k-netbsd: faster OGR core
- fix: bsdos-aout client is finally working again with OGR
- fix: all: -n -1 (exit on empty buffers) works again.
- fix: win32: restore from tray works again
- fix: win16: text appearing as a single line fixed
- new: win32: rate and in-buffer threshold available as ‘tip’ when client is minimized and the ‘Core Throughput’ view is active.
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Linux|