Piriform released version 1.18.185 of Defraggler on Monday. This defragmenter can be used not only for the entire hard drive, but also for individual files. The goal is the same, which is to reduce the loading time of the operating system and programs. Defraggler is suitable for Windows 2000 and above and has a multilingual user interface. The changelog of this release shows the following changes and improvements:
Changes in Defraggler version 1.18:
- Optimized and bug fixed defrag with large numbers of small files.
- Optimized 64-bit memory usage.
- Drive map is no longer blocked by background operations.
- Simplified the drive map highlighting to make it faster and more memory efficient.
- Fixed control sizes on file search form.
- Fixed issue with exclude files dialog.
- Fixed a few missing translations.
- Fixed bug displaying filenames containing ampersands.
- Improved memory leak detection mechanism.
- Lots of minor bug fixes.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008|
|File sizes||2.67MB – 3.97MB|