Crap Cleaner has just been updated to version 1.26.218. This program cleans up unnecessary clutter within Windows. This includes, for example, the Internet Explorer cache and files in the Windows recycle bin. In addition, files left behind by common programs such as Windows Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Firefox, Office, Nero, Photoshop, Ad-aware and WinRAR can also be removed. Finally, it can also fix registry and shortcut errors. In addition to some minor bug fixes and additions of exotic languages, this release also includes improvements in cleaning up unnecessary files from Nero Burning ROM and eTrust EZ Antivirus junk, and has added OpenOffice to the list of supported applications. The full changelog looks like this:
Changes in version 1.26.218:
- Uninstall Tool has been rewritten to better support MSI-based installers.
- Issue backup remembers the last save location.
- Added Arabic translation.
- Added Romanian translation.
- Fixed display issue with some languages.
- Tweak to top bar gradient styling.
- Fixed results column widths on Issue scanner.
- Updated installer engine.
- Added OpenOffice cleaning.
- Updated Nero Burning ROM cleaning.
- Updated eTrust EZ Antivirus cleaning.
- Minor bug fixes.
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003|