TechSmith has released version 2021.0.4 of Camtasia Windows and macOS released. This program makes it possible to easily create videos for training courses and presentations. Think, for example, of a video about the operation of a certain application that is explained with a voice-over, or a PowerPoint presentation combined with a recording of a lecture. For more information, please refer to this pagewhere the options are listed. Since version 2021.0.2, the following improvements have been made:
Camtasia (Windows) 2021.0.4
- Fixed a bug that caused the Recorder to lose its most recent setting for recording dimensions.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an erroneous signin message to show on launch.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the first one or two frames of a recording to be dim.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing mp4s with no audio streams.
- Fixed a startup crash that could occur if Camtasia was unable to access environment information.
Camtasia (Windows) 2021.0.3
- Fixed a bug that could prevent users from signing in to start a trial.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|