Version 13.9 of the CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning program BurnAware has been released. This program is available in a Free version and in paid Premium and Professional editions, with prices of 20 and 40 dollars respectively. These versions have additional functionality, such as copying discs and ripping audio CDs. On this page the different editions are compared against each other. The free version comes bundled with optional extras, here there is a version that doesn’t have it. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
- Minor user interface improvements.
- Optimized last sector verification.
- Improved buffer control during network writing.
- Improved support of Buffalo Blu-ray recorders.
- Improvements to M-Disc Blu-ray burning process.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|