Version 13.8 of the CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning program BurnAware has been released. This program is available in a Free version and in paid Premium and Professional editions, with prices of 20 and 40 dollars respectively. These versions have additional functionality, such as copying discs and ripping audio CDs. On this page the different editions are compared against each other. The free version comes bundled with optional extras, here there is a version that doesn’t have it. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
- Added M3U8 and Unicode playlists support.
- Added support of network paths in audio playlists.
- User interface improvements for screen readers.
- Improvements to MP3 and FLAC audio tags reading.
- Improvements to file extraction in Unpack ISO tool.
- Compatibility improvements for latest revision of Windows 10.
- Resolved issue with disc free space checking in Data Recovery tool.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|