BitPim can read and adjust the data of CDMA telephones from LG, Samsung and Sanyo, among others. Because these are equipped with a Qualcomm CDMA chipset, you can easily read the file system with this program. In addition, you can supported models read and adjust things like PhoneBook, Calendar, WallPapers or RingTones. on this page are a number of screenshots to see how this program looks on the different platforms. The developers have released version 0.8.02 with the following changes:
- Sanyo MM-7400 Add calendar write support.
- Sanyo MM-8300 Handle clear of unused events properly when writing the calendar.
- Fixed problem with writing wallpapers and ringtones to the LG-VX9800.
- Fixed problem with parsing SMS outbox messages from the LG-VX9800.
- Added every-nth-month capability to the Calendar feature.
- Fixed exception generated when a calendar event with a long description is read.
- Allowed the LG-VX8100 to access wallpapers and ringtones files stored on the miniSD card, similar to the LG-VX9800.
- Add support for Samsung SPH-A740 (Sprint). Read/write of phonebook and calendar, and reading of wallpaper/camera and ringtones supported.
[break]BitPim 0.8.02 is available in the following three flavors:
Mac OS X 10.3
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Linux, Windows XP, macOS|