Apple has released version 12.7.2 of iTunes. With this program it is possible to listen to music or watch movies and TV series. These can be purchased through the Apple iTunes internet music store. The program can also burn CDs and can be used to manage an iPod, iPhone or iPad. Apple’s iTunes is available for Windows 7 and later Windows versions, and of course for macOS. Version 12.7 adds support for iOS 11, sharing profiles to see what friends are listening to, and podcasts now provide access to educational materials. The following changes have also been made in version 2.7.2:
Changes in the new iTunes
The new iTunes focuses on music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and audiobooks. Apps for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are now exclusively available in the new App Store for iOS. And the new App Store makes it easy to get, update, and redownload apps—all without a Mac or PC.You’ll find these changes in the new iTunes:
- Apps: Looking for your past iOS app downloads? Learn how to redownload apps on your iOS device.
- iTunes U: Collections of iTunes U content appear in the Podcasts section of iTunes.
- Internet Radio: Your Internet Radio stations appear in your music library’s sidebar. Click Edit in the sidebar to show or hide Internet Radio.
- Ringtones: iOS 11 Support redownloading ringtones directly to your iOS devicewithout the need to use iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Books on Windows: Books on iTunes for Windows are managed in iBooks for iOS. Learn how to redownload books on an iOS device.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|