In this article we will share some of the best methods that can help you play call of duty mobile on PC 2019. So let’s see how you can play Call of Duty Mobile on Windows PC 2019.
# 1 Using GameLoop Emulator
- Visit this link – and download Gameloop Android emulator
- Once downloaded, install it on your PC and open the emulator.
- Now click on the “Game Center” tab.
- Install the “Call of Duty Mobile” from there
- Once installed, click on the “Play” button.
That’s all, you’re done! Just like PUBG Mobile, make the right changes with the keyboard layout and play the game.
# 2 Use BlueStack
Before Tencent Game Buddy, BlueStack was the best option to run Android apps and games on a PC. It can run almost any major game and apps on your Windows 10 computer without any delay. So with this method we are going to use another popular Android emulator, of course BlueStack, to run Call of Duty Mobile on PC 2019. So follow some of the simple steps below to use BlueStack to use Call of Duty Mobile on Windows 10.
- First download and install Bluestack on your Windows 10 computer.
- After the installation, open and complete the one-time installation.
- Now you have to search in the search bar for “Call of Duty: Mobile”
- Then click on the Google Play Store icon and then install the game.
- Once you are done, open Call of Duty Mobile and play the game.