Ricoh has for his GX200-digital cameras released new firmware with 1.25 as the version number. These cameras have a 1/1.7″ CCD image sensor with 12.4 megapixels on board and the built-in lens has a range of 24-72 mm, which brings the optical zoom to 3.0 times. The list of adjustments looks like this:
Modified the following phenomena.
- With the combination of the following conditions, it will not properly appear the image in the position display window that is shown when you playback with enlarged.
- [Auto Rotate] ON
- There are both horizontal and vertical images in a camera
- Playback enlarged images with the ADJ. liver.
- When using long time exposure, the orientation information (horizontal or vertical) of the image may not be recorded correctly.
Modified the following phenomenon.
- When you playback a 1:1 image in the playback mode, the small window may not move to the right edge in the position display window that is shown in the right corner in the LCD.
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Mac OS Classic, macOS, Windows Vista|