Netgear has released new firmware for its Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router. This router, also referred to as R9000, costs a few cents, but then you also have something. For example, it can not only send and receive data on the 2.4 and 5GHz bands, but also on the 60GHz band and therefore there is a theoretical throughput of no less than 7,200Mbit / s. There are also seven gigabit Ethernet ports, one of which is on the wank side, and two USB 3.0 connections. This firmware release carries version number 220.127.116.11 and includes the following list of changes:
New Features and Enhancements:
- Supports the VPN gaming service Funjsq in China
- Supports dynamic QoS database v1.64
- Supports Plex media server v1.18.0
- Supports new certificates for https
- Supports the ReadySHARE feature in AP mode
- In the VLAN / Bridge settings, the ISP profile menu includes additional ISPs from Europe and Asia.
- Fixes security vulnerability issues.
- Fixes issues with Amazon cloud backup not working properly.