Asustor has released a new version of its ADM firmware for its NAS products. For more information about ADM, please refer to this page. The version number is pinned to 3.4.4.RAT2 and the associated customization list looks like this:
Applicable Models: All.
- Btrfs and volume snapshots are only supported on: AS31, 32, 40, 50, 51, 61, 62, 63, 64, 70 and Nimbustor.
- ASUSTOR recommends to back up any important data before updating.
- NAS systems running versions earlier than 3.0.2.RA22 will need to update to 3.0.2.RA22 prior to updating to 3.4.4.RAT2.
- After upgrading to ADM 3.4.4, it will no longer be possible to revert back to an older version.
- After upgrading to ADM 3.4.4, please update all NAS apps and mobile apps to minimize compatibility issues.
- After upgrading to ADM 3.4.4, thumbnails will be reproduced for original image files, so CPU usage may increase temporarily.
Change log 3.4.4.RAT2
- M.2 SSD Caching support added.
- Services now determine the amount of login failures for the same IP in the automatic blacklist.
- Hard drive information is now correctly displayed when installed in an AS6004U.
- Events that remove snapshots are now logged.
- Automatic scheduled updates in App Central improved.
- Support added for WD Red SA500 SATA SSD.
- EZ Sync bug fixes.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Change log 3.4.3.RAE2
- New Recycle Bin features:
- Limits on Recycle Bin size is now adjustable.
- Recycle Bin now supports automatic deletion of files larger than a specific size.
- Recycle Bin now supports automatic deletion of files older than specific dates.
- Deletion times of files are now displayed in Recycle Bin.
- Scheduled snapshots no longer lock automatically.
- SSD Caching now disables RAID settings.
- Improved EZ Sync transfer performance.
- ADM now supports IPv6 addresses.
- Automatic log off in all locations is now supported when changing password.
- ASUSTOR Portal category from App Central removed in models not supporting HDMI.
|License type||Conditions (GNU / BSD / etc.)|