Draytek has released new firmware for its Vigor 2860 routers. These vdsl2/adsl2+ routers have one gigabit ethernet LAN port and six gigabit ethernet LAN ports. In addition, the router can set up 32 VPN tunnels and, depending on the model, there are one or two USB ports available to connect a printer, for example. Furthermore, there is the choice to take the Vigor 2860 without wireless capabilities, or with 802.11n in the form of the Vigor 2860n, 2860n+ or 2860Vn+, or with 802.11ac in the form of the Vigor 2860ac or 2860Vac, or with an already built-in lte modem in the form of the Vigor 2860L or 2860Ln. The version number has landed at 18.104.22.168 and here are the changes:
- Improved: Add control of which LAN / Source IP can be used for TR-069 management.
- Improved: Add LTE’s SMS option as SMS provider for other feature (such as Hotspot).
- Corrected: Unable to update OpenDNS successfully.
- Corrected: Country IP database was not up to date.
- Corrected: Web portal Google authentication failed to work.
- Corrected: Enabled brute force protection for TR-069 caused VigorACS unable to read CPE.
- Corrected: Windows10 Client was unable to create an IKEv2 EAP VPN connection while the router used the Self-Signed CA.
- Vigor router will fail to send multiple papers/files from Phone1 to Phone 2 with FAX mechanism.