Version 81.94 of the ForceWare driver set, released a few days ago, has been replaced by a new version today. These have been given back number 81.95 and, in contrast to 81.94, also provided with a WHQL certification. The drivers are available for Windows 2000 and XP or for the 64-bit version of Windows XP and 2003 Server. Both versions are available with only the English language on board or a mix of no less than 29 languages, which makes the download 9MB larger. Looking at the changelog, apart from the WHQL certification, nothing has changed compared to 81.94:
- WHQL Certified
- Adds support for GeForce 7800 GTX 512 and GeForce 6800 GS
- Improved performance for Quake 4
- Improved performance and compatibility for Call of Duty 2
- Mixed vendor support for NVIDIA SLI.
- TV out/HD out support for NVIDIA SLI.
- Added support for VSync on Direct3D games when running NVIDIA SLI.
- Performance enhancements for dual core CPUs.
- PureVideo high definition MPEG-2 deinterlacing support.
- Usability enhancements when connecting to an HDTV.
[break]The following downloads are available:
ForceWare 81.95 WHQL for Windows 2000/XP (English)
ForceWare 81.95 WHQL for Windows 2000/XP (International)
ForceWare 81.95 WHQL for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP (64-bit, English)
ForceWare 81.95 WHQL for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP (64-bit, International) [break] Click for a larger version.
|Version number||81.95 WHQL|
|Operating systems||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64|