Nvidia has released new stable GeForce drivers. The drivers are version number 441.66 WHQL, are suitable for Windows 7 and higher, and can be used on cards based on the Kepler architecture or newer. This release includes improvements for the games MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries and Detroit: Become Human, the list of monitors that support G-Sync has been further expanded and several issues have of course been fixed. The complete release notes are below:
The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for Detroit: Become Human.
New G-SYNC Compatible Monitors
The list of G-SYNC Compatible displays to over 60 options with the addition of the MSI MAG251RX and ViewSonic XG270 monitors.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Resolve]: The application may crash during timeline playback when using Blackmagic RAW CODEC media. 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: Game starts to stutter after racing a few laps 
- [Fallout 76][G-SYNC]: The game frame rate drops with G-SYNC enabled. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti]: There is no 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound option in the Windows Sound Properties.
- [GeForce GTX 1060 6GB][NVIDIA Control Panel]: The NVIDIA Control Panel reports an incorrect GPU frame buffer size.
Windows 7 Open Issues
- [World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth][DirectX 12]: The game crashes when switched from DirectX 11 to DirectX 12 mode. 
Windows 10 Open Issues
- [Sniper Elite 4][Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: Frame rate is not capped at the display refresh rate with V-Sync enabled in DirectX 12 mode. 
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: The game frequently crashes. NVIDIA is working with the application developer to resolve the issue.
|Version number||441.66 WHQL|