Nvidia has released new stable GeForce drivers. The drivers carry version number 466.63 WHQL, are suitable for Windows 7 and higher, and can be used on cards based on the Kepler architecture or newer. This release includes support for the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and No Man’s Sky DLSS patch, improvements for the games Chivalry 2 and Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2, and support for nVidia Reflex in War Thunder and Escape from Tarkov. The changelog also shows some bug fixes and a number of problems that are already known, but for which there is no solution yet.
Game Ready for No Man’s Sky DLSS Patch
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the latest new titles and updates, including the latest patch for No Man’s Sky which introduces nVidia DLSS technology. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for Chivalry 2, Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2, and the new nVidia Reflex integrations in War Thunder and Escape from Tarkov.
- Includes support for the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti GPU.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [VR]: If the GPU is connected to a 4K UHD TV, the system may freeze when launching a VR game. 
- [RTX 20 series][GTX 16/10 series][HDMI]: 4K @ 120Hz display mode is not available from display settings. 
Windows 10 Open Issues
- [nVidia Ampere GPU]: Colors may appear incorrect in games if sharpen Freestyle filter is used with HDR enabled.  This issue will be resolved in the next nVidia driver release.
- [HDR]: Some specific HDMI displays might show some flickering in HDR mode.  If you are experiencing flickering issues, reboot the system.
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game 
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- Display may flicker or lose signal when launching a game on an adaptive-sync VRR monitor in multi-monitor configuration when sharing the same display mode 
|Version number||466.63 WHQL|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|