AMD has released a new version of its Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 2020 drivers. The drivers are only suitable for the RX 400 and above. The drivers are only offered for 10 and higher. Windows 7 and 8 are now labeled as legacy. Furthermore, 32bit drivers are no longer available. Version 22.9.1 includes the following changes and improvements:
- support for:
- Support for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Open Beta.
- Enhanced Sync may cause an intermittent black screen to occur during gameplay and video playback using extended displays and toggling Enhanced Sync.
- Radeon Super Resolution may fail to trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh 2.
- Oculus dashboard menu and rendered controllers may appear bouncing/wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- While previewing the timeline in VEGAS Pro, some colors may appear inverted.
- Display may briefly show corruption when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- When Vertical Refresh Sync is set globally to Always Off, system stuttering or driver timeout may occur during video playback using Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Users may encounter dropped frames during video playback using hardware acceleration in browsers on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- AMD Software Capture and Stream features and Overlay support for Clone mode and Eyefinity display configurations will be introduced at a later date.
- OpenGL applications that are 10-bit aware are no longer supported with HDR display capabilities. Enabling 10-Bit Pixel Format in advanced graphics settings is only recommended for use of 10-bit aware OpenGL applications and not required for enabling 10-Bit Color Display Capabilities.
- AMD is working with the game developers of Call of Duty: Warzone to resolve an issue where users may be experiencing stuttering on the Caldera map.
|Operating systems||Windows 10, Windows 11|