AMD has released a new version of its Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 2020 drivers. The drivers are only suitable for the RX 400 and above. The drivers are only offered for 10. Windows 7 is now marked as legacy and there are no more 32-bit drivers available. Version 22.1.2 includes improvements for the game Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction, added support for the Radeon RX 6300M, 6400, 6500M and 6500XT, and several bug fixes. The changelog for this release can be found below.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction
- AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6500M Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6400 Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6300M Graphics
- While playing Borderlands 3 using DirectX 12 with Radeon Boost enabled, longer than expected load times may be observed on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
|Operating systems||Windows 10, Windows 11|