AMD has released a new update to its Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition drivers. The drivers are only suitable for the HD 7730(M) and higher, the HD 8570 and higher, and the R5, R7, R9 and RX series cards. For the latest generation cards, only versions 7 and 10 of Windows are supported. AMD also no longer offers 32-bit drivers. The release notes for version 19.6.1 show the following changes and improvements:
- Microsoft Xbox Game Pass for PC
- AMD Link virtual or external game controllers may not function on some installs of Radeon Software.
- Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook is currently unavailable.
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 may experience discrete GPU connection issues with devices disappearing from device manager when the system is idle.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- ACER Swift 3 with AMD Ryzen Processor may experience system instability when upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.1 using the Custom Clean Installation option.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 10|