Adrenalin Edition is the successor of Crimson ReLive Edition and adds, among other things, a Connect tab, which allows streaming to social media, including simple editing options. In addition, settings of the graphics card can be adjusted without leaving a game by means of an overlay, and the settings can also be adjusted via a mobile app. This update fixes some issues and observes performance improvements for Earthfall.
Support For Earthfall
- Up to 28% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenaline Edition 18.7.1 on the Radeon RX Vega 56 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 at 2560×1440 (1440p).
- Up to 22% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6. 1 at 2560×1440 (1440p).
- Up to 27% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenaline Edition 18.7.1 on the Radeon RX 560 (4GB) graphics card with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 at 1920×1080 (1080p). 19659007] Fixed Issues
- Fortnite Season 5 may experience an application hang on some Radeon graphics products when throwing stars are visible on screen.
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice may experience flickering or corruption on some Radeon graph ics products
- CorelDraw may experience slower than expected performance.
- Memory clocks may remain at higher than expected values on some displays. after changing resolution or refresh rates
- Some displays may exhibit black screen flickering when booting to desktop when using DisplayPort.