Ubisoft has indefinitely postponed the Ghost Recon Frontline closed beta. Initially, this test was to start on Thursday. Ubisoft announced the battleroyale game last week, and that announcement was received mostly negatively.
“We’ve come to the conclusion that it’s best to postpone private testing for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Frontline,” the developer said. on Twitter. The company does not give a concrete reason, but writes that the development team is “committed to creating the best possible experience”. Ubisoft says it will share information about a new private test for the game as soon as possible.
Ghost Recon Frontline received a mostly negative reception from fans of the franchise when it was announced last Tuesday. Frontline’s trailer has 4,900 likes and 17,000 dislikes on YouTube at the time of writing, notes VGC. In addition, gamers in the comments express their dissatisfaction with the developments in the Ghost Recon franchise. It is not known whether this is why Ubisoft decided to postpone the beta.
Ghost Recon Frontline is a free-to-play battle royale game in which teams compete against each other in a large playing field with a total of 102 players. The game should eventually be released for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, and the game streaming services Google Stadia and Amazon Luna. Ubisoft has not yet announced a specific release date.