Version 0.98.4 of XnView MP has been released. This free program allows images to be viewed and edited. MP stands for Multi Platform, which means there are versions for Windows, Linux and macOS, each with separate downloads for 32bit and 64bit environments. XnView MP uses the same source code for Windows, Linux, and macOS; functionality and appearance of the individual versions are therefore virtually the same. This includes support for unicode, full-bit depth images, an easier way for translations, and a better database. The following improvements have been made in this release:
- 2069: Search: wildcard with ‘contains’ & ‘does not contains’
- 2061: Import&Sort: extensions – more info.
- 2070: Linux: Drag&Drop copy not move – more info.
- 2068: Drag&Drop problem with some software – more info.
- 2007: ‘Only one instance’ & foreground window on Windows more info.
- 2067: IPTC/XMP Dialog: ‘No’ & ‘ask again’ – more info.
- 2066: Crash on slideshow – more info.
- 2065: Crash when delete categories – more info.
- 2064: Quick Search: Problem if same category exist more than 1 time – more info.
- 2063: Batch Convert: NConvert script – more info.
- 2060: Batch convert: Text using # & start index
- 2059: Zoom at 99% when loading on HiDPI screen – more info.
- 2058: Category Sets: Search field not cleared – more info.
- 2057: 2 identical menu – more info.
- 2056: Preview not loaded – more info.
- 2055: Mixed file/folder sorting does not work – more info.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Linux, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|