Wireshark 2.0. with the Windows Debian and RPM versions. With OSX, only the new interface is available.
The following features are new (or have been significantly updated) since version 2.0.0rc3:
- An RTP player crash has been fixed.
- Flow graph issues have been fixed. bug Bug 11710.
- A Follow Stream dialog crash has been fixed. bug Bug 11711.
- An extcap crash has been fixed.
- A file merge crash has been fixed. bug Bug 11718.
- A handle leak crash has been fixed. bug Bug 11702.
- Several other crashes and usability issues have been fixed.
The following features are new (or have been significantly updated) since version 2.0.0rc2:
- Column editing now works correctly. bug Bug 11433.
- Renaming profiles has been fixed. bug Bug 11658.
- “File”→Merge no longer crashes on Windows. bug Bug 11684.
- Icons in the main toolbar obey magnification settings on Windows. bug Bug 11675.
- The Windows installer does a better job of detecting WinPcap. bug Bug 10867.
- The main window no longer appears off-screen on Windows. bug Bug 11568.
The following features are new (or have been significantly updated) since version 2.0.0rc1:
- For new installations on UN*X, the directory for user preferences is $HOME/.config/wireshark rather than $HOME/.wireshark. If that directory is absent, preferences will still be found and stored under$HOME/.wireshark.
- The SIP Statistics dialog has been added.
- You can now create filter expressions from the display filter toolbar.
- Bugs in the UAT preferences dialog has been fixed.
- Several dissector and Qt UI crash bugs have been fixed.
- Problems with the OS X application bundle have been fixed.
The full release notes can be found at Wireshark yourself.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Linux, BSD, Windows XP, macOS, Solaris, UNIX, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10|