“Windows .NET Server 2003 delivers a highly productive platform for powering connected applications, networks, and Web services from the workgroup to the data center.” According to Microsoft’s description. To find out what has changed, you can here click:
If you choose to register to download the software, be aware that you will not receive the product CDs. These downloadable products are available in English, German, Japanese, and Chinese (Simplified), and you will be able to choose your language version on the download site. Note that to gain access to the download site, you will need a Microsoft Passport account. The following products are available for download:
- Windows .NET Server 2003, Standard Edition
- Windows .NET Server 2003, Enterprise Edition
- Windows .NET Server 2003, Enterprise Edition for 64-bit Itanium-based Systems*
- Windows System Resource Manager, for use with Windows .NET Server 2003, Enterprise Edition (English language only)
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 Monitor
[break] It is also possible to play a CD to order with the software on it.