Ventoy is an open source program that can be used to create self-starting USB sticks. However, the way it does that is different from similar tools. The USB stick only needs to be prepared once and then as many ISO files can be placed on the stick as there is free space. Ventoy automatically creates a boot menu for the existing ISO files. Support is present for both UEFI and legacy boot and it has been tested with over 725 different ISO files. Below is the changelog for this release.
- Support synoboot.img v1.02b
- Fix the boot issue for some Win7PE
- Fix the boot issue for Windows in UEFI mode on some Dell server
- Fix the boot issue for Untangle distro
- Fix the boot issue when install some Lite Windows version with special file name.
- Fix Failed to open random seed file error message for arch linux in some UEFI machine.
- Fix the check media issue for SUSE/openSUSE.
- Add F5–>Tools–>Ventoy UEFI Utilities–>Show EFI Drivers menu
- vtoyboot-1.0.18 Release Notes
- languages.ini update
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Linux, Windows 8, Windows 10|