Veeam has released version 10 of the Backup & Replication package. With Backup & Replication you can easily set up backups of a VMware vSphere or a Microsoft Hyper-V environment, including optimizations for applications running on the virtual platform, such as Oracle RMAN and SAP HANA. The enterprise plus release also includes direct collaboration with storage snapshots from Dell EMC, HPE Primera, Quantum DXi, NetApp Ontap and NetApp SVM. The exact version number is fixed at 10.0.0.4461 and includes the following abbreviated announcement:
V10 — Better Backup! faster. stronger. smarter.
With Veeam Backup & Replication v10, Veeam further extends its leadership in comprehensive data management by delivering powerful data protection across ALL your cloud, virtual, and physical workloads with a simple, flexible and reliable solution. Protect your data no matter the location or workload type. The latest released is packed with over 150 enhancements, including:
- Modernize and simplify the protection of data with seriously powerful NAS backup
- Recover faster than ever with our NEXT GENERATION Instant VM Recovery engine
- Simplify off-site backup and get 100% bulletproof protection from ransomware and insider threat with immutable backups
- Put backups to work with greater platform extensibility with the NEW Veeam Data Integration API
- Broader platform and ecosystem support including new, advanced capabilities for Linux, Nutanix AHV, PostgreSQL, MySQL and more.
Veeam Backup & Replication works even better when it’s combined with the powerful monitoring capabilities of Veeam ONE in Veeam Availability Suite v10 for the next generation of backup for what’s next, including data protection capabilities that increase availability, portability, and extensibility.
For a detailed list of supported environments, click here for the product Release Notes.
|Operating systems||Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016|