The Windows Club has released version 4.7 of Ultimate Windows Tweaker. With UWT, a large number of Windows settings can be easily adjusted. In this way, the appearance, behavior, performance and security of Windows can be adjusted to your own taste, among other things. Version 4 of UWT is for Windows 10, where version 3 is for Windows 8 and 8.1, and version 2 for Windows Vista and 7. This release includes the following changes and improvements:
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 adds several new tweaks. Here are the highlights:
- Seeing the concerns being raised about privacy issues, several tweaks have been added under a new Privacy section.
- Many new tweaks in Context Menu for Store Apps to support Windows 10.
- The empty.ico file is not required now for “Remove Shortcut Arrows From Icons” to function properly
- It calculates Windows Experience Index from the main page. Click on Run assessment to recalculate the WEI.
- You can Run DISM command to fix corrupted system image
- You can now pin Drives to Desktop Context Menu
- Many new tweaks to customize Windows 10
- Newly designed interface with command link buttons
- Hover over a tweak, and get the description at the bottom of the tweaker
- Many other tweaks.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.7.0 changelog:
- Windows 10 v1909 Support
- Disable Bing web search results.
- Tweak descriptions have been updated throughout the software to make things more clear.
- Bug Fix: “Hide Windows Defender Icon From Notifications Area”
- Restore Defaults option is no longer available. The reason behind this is every major update of Windows 10 brings a lot of changes to default settings. Configuring them for separate version may create bugs which are difficult to be found and fixed.
|Operating systems||Windows 10|
|Website||The Windows Club|