SuperAntiSpyware has been updated to version 4.37.1000. The program is one of the best of its kind and claims to protect against more than one million threats on the Internet, including spyware, of course, but also Trojans, worms and rootkits. In addition, it is able to remove programs that claim to protect against viruses and malware, but are in fact wolves in sheep’s clothing, the so-called rogue programs. SuperAntiSpyware can be compared to Ad-Aware from Lavasoft. In addition to the free version, there is also a paid variant, which includes real-time protection and the ability to schedule scans. The changelog for version 4.37.1000 also looks like this:
- Internal Scanning Engine Updates
- Trace definition numbers auto update on first install
- Scanning Engine Updates to fix .EXE broken extensions
- Scanning Engine Updates to fix common registry problems created by infections
- Check out our SUPERAntiSpyware Portable here.
- 32/64-bit Users: New blended (32/64) bit installer pre-release available on our forums. A single install handles both 32-bit and 64-bit installations/updates!
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008|