SoftPerfect has released a new version of Network Scanner. Network Scanner is an IP, NetBIOS and SNMP scanner and can therefore be used to see what is connected to the network. The program is multi-threaded and can see network shares, MAC addresses, open ports and logged in users, among other things. The download is less than a megabyte and the program is completely free to use. Below you will find what has changed in version 4.4:
Changes in version 4.4:
- Bookmarks can now be copied/pasted.
- Added ‘Wake Selected’ command in the WOL manager.
- Applications can be sorted in the editor.
- When host goes off-line its friendly name remains shown (was cleared before).
- Fixed an access violation error after searching the list.
- Multi-column sort implemented (hold Ctrl and click the columns).
- Faster rescan of individual computers in the list.
- Added MRU list for recently saved/loaded results.
- Added user account enumeration.
- Added remote service query support.
- Added server type/role lookup.
- Several minor bug fixes and enhancements.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008|