TechSmith has released version 2021.4.0 of Snagit. With this program, which for both Windows if macOS available, images, text, moving images and web pages can be captured and edited. For example, effects such as perspective, spotlight and magnify can be applied. Furthermore, texts, arrows and circles can be added for clarification. The screenshots can be saved as images or imported directly into various programs such as Word and PowerPoint. The following improvements have been made in this release:
Changes in Snagit version 2021.4.0:
- Authentication improvements. Users who share to TechSmith web services such as Screencast or Knowmia will be required to sign in again via an updated experience.
- Having a Capture Info Effect selected in Snagit Capture will no longer create large capture delays, memory usage, and repeating options in Editor
- Fixed an issue where there could be black bars when recording video with Picture-in-Picture webcam
- Added an option to switch between 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio when recording video with Picture-in-Picture webcam
- Fixed an issue where there could be a white flash in selection area when starting to record a video with full screen webcam
- You are now able to log in to the Twitter sharing destination. It uses your default browser to log in instead of an embedded browser window.
- Fixed an issue where Snagit could crash when signing in multiple times to the Google Drive sharing destination
- Resizing an image create with a Template will now properly resize the contents of the drop zones
- Fixed an issue where dragging the recording region could hide the recording controls
- Enabling or disabling audio devices on your system is again be reflected in Snagit without restarting the application
- Fixed an issue where sharing to multiple destinations from Snagit Capture could be broken in certain situations
- Improved the communication with licensing servers when using a proxy
- No longer hiding the hot key field when using a preset that can be toggled (eg, interval capture)
- Resolves an unquoted search path vulnerability.
- Other bug fixes, crash fixes, memory leaks, and performance improvements
|Operating systems||Windows 7, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|