Shotcut is a comprehensive open source and cross platform video editing program for Windows, Linux and macOS. It uses FFmpeg and therefore has support for the most common audio and video formats. The files are not imported, but are edited in their original format. It can handle different tracks and a mix of formats and resolutions can be used within a project. Version 19.12.16 of Shotcut has been released with the following changes and improvements:
New Version 19.12.31: Move Multiple
Unfortunately, version 19.12.16 introduced a major new bug when moving clips on the Timeline with Ripple on. This version not only fixes that but also includes a highly requested feature that was a year end goal: moving multiple clips on the Timeline! In addition, two more video scopes were added: RGB Parade and RGB Waveform.
Other Changes and Fixes
- Allow reducing track height to very short in Timeline and Keyframes.
- Fixed crackly audio playback for some Windows users.
- Fixed loading project files made before v19.06 when not using a period for a decimal point.
- Fixed Lift and Ripple Delete on Timeline not reliably removing all selected.
- Fixed checking Properties > Image sequence may not update duration in Playlist.
- Fixed the intra-VLC and non-linear-quantizer options in the XDCAM-422 and D10 export presets.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Linux, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|