Rhino Software has released version 18.104.22.168 of Serv-U. Serv-U is a small and easy to operate ftp server, which is suitable for both home and professional use. The program can be tried out in the Corporate Edition version for the first thirty days. During that time there is, among other things, an unlimited number of domains, users per domain and simultaneous connections, and the possibility to set up secure connections. After the thirty days, the program continues as a Personal Edition with slightly limited functionality, such as a limited number of domains, concurrent connections, and user accounts. Below you will find what has changed since version 22.214.171.124:
Serv-U Version 126.96.36.199
- Upgraded to Inno Setup UNICODE installer to provide greater localization flexibility in the future.
- Corrected a bug where Serv-U might crash when starting while using a valid registration ID.
- Corrected a bug where the User Statistics page in the Management Console would hang when trying to select “Database Users” when no database is configured.
Serv-U Version 188.8.131.52
- Corrected a bug in the Management Console where the text in buttons would wrap when using certain languages.
- Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where uploading a file with non-ASCII characters in the file name, Serv-U would receive an incorrect file name.
- Corrected a problem where Serv-U was unable to operate on UTF-8 encoded file names for FTP, FTPS, and SFTP (via SSH2) when the “Convert URL characters in commands to ASCII” limit was set to “yes”. This limit is a very old FTP option, that should probably always be disabled or “no”. This limit now only applies to FTP sessions.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008|