Version 2.35.4 of ScreenToGif has been released. With this open source application, the actions on the screen or the images from the webcam can be recorded. The result can optionally be edited with the baked-in editor and then saved as an animated gif image or mp4 movie file. For example, the program can be used well for making short instructional videos. In version 2.35 the switch was made to .NET version 6 and there is now also a version for devices equipped with an Arm processor. The following improvements have also been made in this update:
- Warning: To upgrade from versions older than v2.34.1, you must download it manually.
- Updated the French localization.
- It was not possible to load projects from the recent projects list.
- It was possible to import images with multiple sizes, which would end up crashing during encoding.
- The translation updater was not working for portable releases.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|