A new development version of Rainlendar has been released. With this program it is possible to display a calendar on the desktop. Rainlendar is available for Windows, Linux and OS X, and is completely customizable put. For example, the language and appearance can be adjusted, an alarm can be set and a todo list can be kept up to date. Rainlendar is available in a free Lite and a paid Pro version. The latter, which costs about ten euros, offers the possibility to share the calendar with others and has support for synchronization with Outlook and Google Calendar. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
- Added support for the element for the
- Generic list’s “multiline” attribute was not accessible from lua script.
- The manager and calendar showed incorrect end date to for tasks which did not define the time component.
- Values for the variables were not parsed correctly on locales which used ‘,’ instead ‘.’ as decimal separator.
- Improved the wrapping in the message box.
- Google calendar (v3) can now read more than 2500 events from the server.
- Added next and previous buttons to the Shadow4’s Grid Calendar.
- RegisterMenuItems() lua method can be used to add new items to Rainlendar’s menu.
- Alarm should not constantly pop in front of other windows anymore if it is not set as topmost.
- Google calendar (v3) accesses the calendars by their id instead the name.
- It’s now possible to expand and collapse the subtasks in the todo list.
- Refresh is done automatically after successful skin/addon installation.
|2.12 build 134 beta
|Windows 7, Linux, Windows XP, macOS, Windows Vista, Windows 8
19.33MB – 26.23MB