Plans is a handy web-based agenda. It supports, among other things, recurring appointments, the possibility to merge calendars and the data can be stored in plain text files or an SQL database. The appearance can be adjusted to your own wishes using templates. In addition, you can export the information in your web-based calendar to various formats, including Outlook. It requires a web server with Perl 5.6 or later and the CGI::Session perl module. For a demonstration of the possibilities of Plans, you can indulge yourself at this page. Version 7.4.9 is now available with the following changes:
- Fixed bug where very long events weren’t rendered correctly (Thanks KC)
- Fixed bug where custom colors weren’t set correctly when editing an event (Thanks KC)
- Fixed major bug where all events get shifted in time when deleting an entire recurring event series (Thanks GP & Bruce)
- Fixed major bug where calendar data was corrupted when calendars were edited with sessions turned on (Thanks SM)
- Fixed bug where notify emails weren’t sent out correctly when events are added (Thanks SM)
- Fixed bug where dates for recurring events weren’t calculated correctly (Thanks lots of people)
- Added missing iCal help text (Thanks Brece)
- Fixed numerous bugs/quirks in iCal and vCalendar export (Thanks Bruce)
- Fixed bug (really this time!) that prevented the current calendar from appearing in the dropdown list, for certain configurations (Thanks macuser1 & mTorbin)
- Added support for iCal calendar export
- Added option for cached upcoming events (Thanks Gedalia)
- Fixed bug that caused all-day events to shift when the timezone was changed. (Thanks ctolin)
- Fixed bug that prevented the current calendar from appearing in the dropdown list, for certain configurations (Thanks macuser1 & mTorbin)
- Fixed bug where plain text export of individual events didn’t work (Thanks BruceKahn).
- Fixed bug where old csv header was included in vcs calendar export files (Thanks BruceKahn).