An update of Piwik has been released. This program is an open source alternative to Google Analytics† It uses PHP and a MySQL database to do its job. The functionality can be easily extended with plugins, of which more than twenty are included. Of course you can also turn it off if certain functionality is not needed. For more information about Piwik, please refer to this page and an overview of the schedule is on this page to find. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
Piwik 2.11.2 is a new minor release of Piwik. In this release we have fixed a few issues that were reported in Piwik 2.11.0 and 2.11.1. 16 tickets have been closed by 8 contributors!
List of 16 tickets closed in Piwik 2.11.2
- #7290 Unique visitors and Visits since 2.11.0 almost the same
- #7301 Logging Errors in notifications can leak the super user token
- #7274 Goals Overview widget: Zend_Session is currently marked as read-only.
- #6929 API returned an error: Sequence ‘piwik_archive_numeric_2015_01′ not found. at Sequence.php:99
- #7020 Synchronize GitHub labels and milestones in all repositories
- #7342 Fix link to plugin settings after plugin activation
- #7305 More explicit messages for purging
- #7319 Add fix for when the ‘shell_exec’ function doesn’t exist.
- #7300 Log import – Replay tracking does not work if js/tracker.php was used
- #7280 curl_exec: Operation timed out after 9984 milliseconds with 6716088 out of 13344050 bytes received. Hostname requested was: builds.piwik.org
- #7275 SQLSTATE  Access denied for user ‘xyz’@’localhost’ to database ‘abc’
- #7228 ./import_logs.py fatal error processing Jetty request logs (log files with multiple spaces)
- #7334 fix various issues with user menu.
- #7313 Update SearchEngines
- #7297 Make sure it actually clears the cached files, not only the internal template cache
- #7332 [automatic translation update] Updated 52 strings in 2 languages (pt, fr)
|Operating systems||script language|