Locktime Software has released version 188.8.131.52 of NetLimiter. With this program, all incoming and outgoing network and internet traffic can be monitored. In addition, it is also possible to indicate per application whether it may be connected to the Internet, the maximum bandwidth to be used and a quota can also be set. A standard license costs twenty dollars, the pro version costs ten dollars more. The changelog for this release looks like this:
- Location and domain name (when available) for an IP address is now displayed in ASK window for pending requests.
- Stats Manager now does not start parsing the Stats database after the launch.
- Lots of internal improvements.
- Minor memory leak in Connection Log.
- Incorrect time displayed in Connection Log when daylight saving time starts.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|