Locktime Software has released version 188.8.131.52 of NetLimiter. With this program all incoming and outgoing network and internet traffic can be monitored. In addition, it is also possible to indicate per application whether it may be connected to the Internet, the maximum bandwidth to be used and a quota can also be set. A standard license costs twenty dollars, the pro version costs ten dollars more. Below are the changes and improvements made in the past few versions.
- Customizable highlighters in Activity (go to Tools -> Options… -> Client -> Activity to customize the view).
- Grayed out limit value in Activity when limit disabled.
- Info bar made smaller in Connection History.
- Added ‘disabled’ visual state to all list views.
- Now allowed to copy multiple rows in Connection History.
- Added new language – Persian (Farsi).
- Crash in client during filter update.
- Client crash while deleting networks.
- Client crash while initializing rules.
- Client module hanging in memory after it is closed.
- Bad url encoding in Exception window with callstack.
- Filters for IP proto created from Ask window had wrong name (without protocol number).
- Application is link in filter’s Info view was not working.
- Crash in Connection History during data processing.
- Filtering and search capability added to views.
- More expressive styling or Activity view.
- Improved Blocker module styling.
- Constantly disabled Repair button in Stats Manager fixed.
- NetLimiter settings were sometimes not saved, caused by XML serialization failure.
- Filters for IP protocol created from Ask window had wrong name.
- fixed crashing Client on start. (with exception: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: path1)
- Added Open folder context command for apps and packages.
- Added shortcuts to RuleList from InfoView: Enter & Delete.
- Store packages info is now being updated on system start (to reflect possible changes).
- added three new translations: Italian, English and Traditional Chinese.
- minor problems fixed
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|