ramdouwe writes: “A new version of Nero has been released: v188.8.131.52”
The changelog for this update reads:
Changes from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11:
- After a successful burn, the main Nero window was not maximized if it was previously set to be maximized.
- The calculation of the time needed to erase a CD-RW has been improved.
- Corrections made to creating Video and SuperVideo CDs:
- Pauses between differing tracks was being ignored when menus were used
- Some players couldn’t properly forward/reverse between tracks
- Menus were being encoded in PAL, even if NTSC was chosen
- Problems starting Nero with the anti-virus package DrWeb have been fixed.
- The burning of image files has been optimized. The time needed to generate relocation information has been significantly reduced.
- The archive attribute is cleared when burning Multi-session CDs. This can only be turned off in the expert menu.
- Improvements to the import and creation of freedb databases
- The statusbar now supports 900MB (100 minutes)
- USB2 now fully supported
- Small GUI improvements
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000|