Florian Heidenreich has released version 3.08 of Mp3tag. With this program, the meta tags of the most common music formats can be modified. Support is available for ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, mp4, wma, Vorbis comments and Ape tags. Furthermore, the file names can be modified on the basis of those tags and playlists can be generated. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
- Added status bar indicator for long-running filtering operations. (#52917)
- Added confirmation question if the Tag Panel contains unsaved changes and auto-saving is not enabled. (#53202)
- Added support for FLAC in MP4.
- Installer is now Unicode enabled.
- VorbisComment block is now always written before Picture block for FLAC as a workaround for an issue in Windows. (#53554)
- Tag Panel fields are only enabled if at least one file is selected. (#14229)
- Remember previous image quality when adjusting cover art. (#53375)
- Cuesheet entries were not listed as separate files if audio information of referenced file cannot be read (since v3.03d). (#53743)
- Added special handling for ID3v2 comment descriptions `Songs-DB_Custom6` to `Songs-DB_Custom10`.
- Added Armenian translation.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Czech, Hungarian, Italian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, and Ukrainian translation.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|