Florian Heidenreich has released version 3.054 of Mp3tag. With this program, the meta tags of the most common music formats can be modified. Support is available for ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, mp4, wma, Vorbis comments and Ape tags. Furthermore, the file names can be modified on the basis of those tags and playlists can be generated. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
- Action type ‘Set cover properties’ to set cover type and/or cover description via actions. (#19092)
- Added entries for adding, editing, and removing fields to context menu of extended tag dialog field list. (#47996)
- Added displaying image in Tag Panel and reading of dimensions and mimetype when
- Added option to adjust cover for multiple files with different covers from Tag Panel cover context menu. (#51196)
- Web sources framework `JoinLines` now uses all available lines if parameter is `-1` or exceeds input range. (#18544)
- Context menu entries of extended tag dialog field list were always active independent of selection and clipboard state.
- Regression when reading information fields from AAC and TTA files. (#51075) listing image files.
- Regression where unsupported files are not listed despite file extensions are added to files to read. (#51187)
- Editing value of a field with multiple values via extended tag dialog moved edited value to end of value list. (#49101, #51213)
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|