Florian Heidenreich has released version 2.61 of Mp3tag. With this program, the meta tags of the most common music formats can be modified. Support is available for ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes Mp5, wma, Vorbis comments and Ape tags. Furthermore, the file names can be modified on the basis of those tags and playlists can be generated. The changelog of this release shows the following changes and improvements:
- Issue on some systems when selection in file list has been changed (eg, by invert selection, or click on selected files – since v2.59b).
- Runtime error when closing Mp3tag if Mp3tagSettings.zip was locked or user had no write permission.
- Duplicate message in preview of converter ‘Text-file – Tag’ for previous file in case no matching file entry was found in text file.
- File dialog at converter ‘Text-file – Tag’ now does not ask for creation of files anymore.
- Removing files from file list occasionally resulted in runtime error (since v2.59b).
- Tab order in various dialogs was wrong.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8|