Microsoft has released version 16.4.3 of Visual Studio 2019. This popular programming development environment has useful options to make programming easier in Visual C++, Visual Basic, C#, F#, Python and R, among others. The complete list of the changes in the 2019 edition can be found in the accompanying release notes. This release includes the following improvements:
Top Issues Fixed in Visual Studio 2019 version 16.4.3
- DateTime.Now = Cannot provide the value: host value not found
- MSVC codegen error vector reverse_iterator x64 C++17 debug build
- C2440 error building atlenc.h with /permissive- in VS 16.4 Preview 1
- Last Visual Studio update broke NTLM authentication on Android (seems like new version of Momo would be a reason)
- Visual Studio 16.3.1 fails at compiling template code (eg from Basler Pylon SDK)
- Using TypeScript 3.7 for IntelliSense
- XCode 11.3 is too new all of a sudden after update to 8.4
- You uploaded an APK or Android App Bundle with invalid or missing signing information for some of its files. You need to create a valid signed APK or Android App Bundle.
- Unable to Run UWP project
- Xib : Xcode is to new(rendering problem when using custom components)
- Storyboard error: ‘Xcode is too new’
- Stability improvements for debugging watchOS applications.
- Adds Xcode 11.3 SDK support.
- Fixed crash when fstack-protector-strong flag is enabled.
- Fixed some inconsistent behavior with Debugger.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016|