Maxthon has released version 1.1.061 of the web browser of the same name. Maxthon uses the Internet Explorer engine to render Internet pages, but adds some useful and fun features. For example, you can surf using tabs, mouse movements are recognized and the appearance of the program can be completely adjusted to taste by means of skins. Maxthon is offered in two different versions; the standard version contains only two plugins and the standard skin, while the combo version has six and five respectively. The changelog shows the following changes:
Canges in 1.1.061:
- Selectable startup dialog when resume from last visited URLs.
- Improved exit confirmation dialog.
- Support for most (if not all) download managers.
- Fixed ‘Ctrl+Refresh did not reload the page completely’ problem.
- Fixed Click ‘more skin…’ had no action on some system problem.
- Fixed installing skin by download did not show as current in skin options.
- Fixed restore from file hide would restore to 800*600 problem.
- Fixed ‘tab’ key on address bar with auto-complete problem.
- Other small fixes.
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|