Version 22.2 has been released from MailStore Home. This program, which is free for home use, can back up all emails. Support is available for pop3 and imap accounts, the Microsoft programs Outlook Express up to and including Outlook 2019, Mozilla Thunderbird, accounts on Exchange, Kerio Connect and MDaemon, online accounts such as Gmail and mailbox files, which are used for example by Eudora . This release fixes a PDF indexing issue.
- The version number of this release follows the new standardized MailStore version numbers, reflecting the quarter the product was released in.
- The input validation for file and folder paths was improved.
- During reindexing of messages the index may be marked as corrupt.
- Binary encoded attachments are changed during archiving under certain circumstances.
- Both Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022 are now supported operating systems.
- TLS 1.3 is now supported for both outbound and inbound connections on operating systems that fully support this TLS version.
- The underlying framework was updated to .NET Framework 4.8.
- Update of third-party library, which fixes several minor issues in archiving, displaying and exporting of emails.
- The internal database engine was updated.
- The client components for all used databases were updated.
- When mails are exported as MSG files using the signed export feature, the signature is broken.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|