Lunacy is a free graphic design program for Windows. It has a large amount of ingrained content, such as icons, photos, masked images and illustrations. It is also able to open sketch files and use Sketch plugins. The program is being actively developed and Icons8 seems to listen carefully to the community. In version 6.6 of Lunacy, the following changes and improvements have been made:
Now you can embed fonts into your document before sharing it with other people. This that text objects will look exactly as you ensures designed them everywhere even if a computer doesn’t have all the right fonts.
To use this feature, click Text > Fonts embedding on the menu bar. In the displayed dialog box, select the required fonts and click the Embed fonts button.
Note: By embedding a font you confirm that you have a proper license that allows you to distribute the font.
- Now you can rename Components (ex-Symbols) and Styles right in the Inspector.
- Minor prototyping improvements.
- Now the main Lunacy window opens almost twice faster than in the previous versions.
- Some minor UI improvements.
- An issue with Alt codes input
- Numerous minor fixes.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|