- Fixed problem with determining night time with other timezone names in TheWeather.
- Added URL.responseData to allow the ability to get the response regardless of the response code. Previously, if you had a response code that was not 200, the only result you’d see was “Cannot load URL.” URL.result still will return that for backwards compatibility.
- Added system.userWidgetsFolder.
- Fixed animation code to behave nicer when no parameters are passed into start()
- Fixed CustomAnimation to behave better if a floating point number was passed in for the interval.
- Changed CustomAnimation so that you cannot pass an interval of zero.
- Fixed ease validity checking. It was rejecting kEaseNone.
- Make sure to remove handlers when passed an empty string or null.
- Made openURL deal with other protocols better (eg mailto:)
- Fixed issue where animations now make sure that the object they are animating can’t get garbage collected during the animation.
- Fixed problem where windows were getting chopped off after a display change.
- Attempt to fix an issue where the WiFi Widget would throw a string encoding error and exit on some setups.
- Fixed bug that caused URR (and possibly other Widgets with highly dynamic content) to crash.
- Fixed bug where popupMenu could crash if the popup items were garbage collected too soon.
- Fixed bug where Widgets launched while Konspose was up were not aware of Konspose.
- Finally implemented system.event.timestamp.
- Fixed issue where we might not find a header in an HTTP response if the case was wrong.
- Fixed issue where if you started an async fetch of a URL inside the done proc for a previous one it would crash.
- Fixed issue where passing an array into runUntilDone could crash.
- Fixed issue where a non-editable text area was not sending onMouseUp/Down, etc.
- Fixed image interpolation quality when resizing images
|Operating systems||Windows 2000, Windows XP, macOS|
|Website||Konfabulator / Yahoo Inc.|