Version 3.9.27 of Joomla! has been released, a version that should fix various security problems and errors. Joomla! is a dynamic content management system written in PHP that can be used to create a weblog, website or collaboration site, for example.
Security issues resolved
-  Low priority – Low impact – Add HTML to the executable block list of MediaHelper :: canUpload (affects Joomla! 3.0.0 to 3.9.26) More information “
-  Low Priority – Low Impact – CSRF in AJAX reordering endpoint (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 to 3.9.26) More information “
-  Low Priority – Low Impact – CSRF in data download endpoints (affects Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.26) More information “
Bug fixes and improvements
- Deactivate FLoc by default # 33212
- Postgres compatibility fixes for smart search # 31809
- Allow objects to be stored in tables as json # 33633
- Improve the indexing performance of Smart Search # 33720
- Extra PHP 8 improvement # 33113
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
|Operating systems||Script language|